Ashton Common Car Boot Sale has been running since 2004. Our aim is to be a family friendly, community boot sale that gives back.
Since opening this car boot has raised over £85,000 for Cancer Research UK and has been recognised by the charity for it's fundraising efforts.
In the past Cancer Research UK came and collected directly from sellers. Since Covid we now collect the money on the gate. From each £3 seller fee £2 goes directly to Cancer Research UK .
None of this would be possible without the regular support of our great carbooting family.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SOLD OR BROUGHT IN TO EITHER BOOTSALE SITE
• Counterfeit goods including DVDs, designer clothes, bags, t/shirts etc.
• Stolen goods
• Live animals
• Real, replica or toy guns, or dangerous weapons
• Fireworks or anything that can cause fire
• Cigarettes, tobacco or alcohol
• ‘Fun Snaps’
ALSO PLEASE NOTE
• No rubbish or unsold goods to be left on the field. Take home all unsold goods and rubbish. Any large items left behind will be classed as fly tipping and will be reported to the local authority.
• Dogs are welcome if they are friendly and sociable and on a lead. Any mess must be cleared up by the owner immediately and taken with you. No dogs to be left in cars. We reserve the right to ask owners to remove their dog if it causes injury or distress to members of the public.
• We are open 6am-1pm on Sundays only. At no time when the event is closed are dogs or their owners allowed onto the site for either walking or exercising as this is private property. This also applies to walkers and riders.